Sunday, March 3, 2024

Rounds 5 and 6. Trying to catch up

 I made 4 patch blocks for round 4 with red and white fabrics.  For round 6,  I machine embroidered a Japanese symbol for "peace" with the word also in English.  

First picture shows the 4 patches sewn into the border for round 5.  

Second picture is of the stitch out that I will put into border 6 which I am still working on.  

Third picture is a closeup of one of the 4 patches.  

When I get that round finished I will update this post with a picture of the quilt top completed.  














3 comments:

  1. I love your choice of the symbol and translation of the word peace. What a beautiful addition during the final round of SAHRR! Many thanks for hopping along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful symbol and meaningful word. Looking forward to seeing them in the border.

    ReplyDelete