Saturday, January 4, 2020

mystery mini quilt given by Persimon Dreams

This was a fun one-week mystery.  I chose to Go Green just for the fun of it.  Mostly because Oregon has outlawed plastic bags to be used by stores to bag your items starting January 1.  So that has been on my mind.  Not to mention that I have a lot of green scraps.   I tried to do this through Instagram but I got stuck when it came to putting in URL.  I could not locate a url on my Instagram.  I will have a grandchild teach me how to do that one of these days soon. 

4 comments:

  1. Really pretty blocks. Green is my favorite color, and those are really good ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. If I had known it would be spools of threads I would have picked more colors but I'm happy with it all green anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you Betty Cruikshank from Toledo Oregon??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, and I have never lived in Toledo Oregon.



      Delete