There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Some clothes for little Caroline

Some flannel with sparkles in it.  The glitter doesn't rub off.  The flannel washed and dried nicely before I made the pajamas.  I even learned to sew the buttons on with the special pressure foot for that.  I was worried I would break a needle, but I took it slow and everything went fine.  Made nice neat button holes with my machine too.  These are a size 2.



I also got a new dress pattern last week when they were on sale for 99 cents.  I chose to make Caroline a dress with some light weight fleece fabric with Frozen movie fabric.  She came over today and was delighted with it!
I was happy that it fit her so well.  








1 comment:

  1. What a cute outfit and she looks so excited. I found your blog from your photo at erikhomemade of The Ben Franklin Mystery. I'm working on that as well.

    ReplyDelete