Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Finish Along list for the 4th quarter

Sewing and quilting is much easier for me than blogging.  I really stress over posting to my blog.
My list for the fourth quarter of The Littlest Thistle's Finish Along will have 4 projects rolled over from last quarter.
New List:

1.  Scrappy Trips around the World.   When I started these blocks I intended to keep going with them until I had a quilt top made.  I hope I make some progress on it this quarter.
 2.  
                                                                                                                                                                       2.  the Friendship medalion quilt , pink and purple in picture above.  It still needs one more border and then completed

3.  Medallion quilt from STB.  Top is done.  Needs finished.    I am starting to wonder if I will ever get these two done.  Shown in picture above.  The lower one shown of the two tops.

4.  Baby quilt.  Will use the Eat , Sleep, Play pattern for these fabrics.
5.  This will be a quilt for great granddaughter.  My granddaughter chose these fabrics and the pattern 2 years ago.  Now the baby might get this for her third birthday.  The owl fabric is the back and the other fabrics will be strips on the front.
  6.  Flannel to make a cut chennile crib quilt:
   7.  Bright Sky QAL
     8.Panel quilt, crib quilt, for great grandson.  His middle name is Danger.   The darker blue fabric will be the backing.

      


No comments:

Post a Comment