My list will remain the same except for one quilt that I did finish in the second quarter.
Hopefully the third quarter will be more successful. I thought about making an entirely new list but I do want to get these done! I did decide to add 3 more to my list. Baby quilts that I want to make.
1. Life is a Journey. I have made progress and have most of the quilting done. I made a pretty cool backing for it and I will get a picture of that to post when the quilt is finished.
2. 1" strips quilt: I have as many strips as I want now and it all lays flat except one side is wavey, so I will have to take those off and put new ones on. Or something.
3. Building Blocks: I am going to forget about adding the border that I wanted. The store hasn't gotten the fabric I wanted for the border. It will be fine without a border. The pattern doesn't call for a border anyway.
4. Around The Block: I need to decide on sashing fabric.
5. Fox Quilt: C'mon. How long is it going to take me to finish this small quilt. I have everything ready for it!
6. and 7. Medallion Quilts: No progress made on these two:
8. Fall Colors BOM: No progress. Still haven't chosen a backing either.
9. Planet Patchwork mystery: no progress.
10. Quiltbug NYD2014: No progress:
11. Scrappy Trips: No progress. I feel like I have fallen so far behind on this one that I am really going to have to get my mind back in gear to keep going with it.