Sunday, July 13, 2014

Finish Along, Third Quarter

My list will remain the same except for one quilt that I did finish in the second quarter.
Hopefully the third quarter will be more successful.  I thought about making an entirely new list but I do want to get these done!  I did decide to add 3 more to my list.  Baby quilts that I want to make.  

1.  Life is a Journey.  I have made progress and have most of the quilting done.  I made a pretty cool backing for it and I will get a picture of that to post when the quilt is finished.

2.  1" strips quilt:  I have as many strips as I want now and it all lays flat except one side is wavey, so I will have to take those off and put new ones on.  Or something.

3. Building Blocks:   I am going to forget about adding the border that I wanted.  The store hasn't gotten the fabric I wanted for the border.  It will be fine without a border.  The pattern doesn't call for a border anyway.

4. Around The Block:  I need to decide on sashing fabric.

5. Fox Quilt:  C'mon.  How long is it going to take me to finish this small quilt.  I have everything ready for it!

6. and 7.  Medallion Quilts:  No progress made on these two:

8.  Fall Colors BOM:  No progress.  Still haven't chosen a backing either.

9. Planet Patchwork mystery:  no progress.

10. Quiltbug NYD2014:  No progress:

11.  Scrappy Trips:  No progress.  I feel like I have fallen so far behind on this one that I am really going to have to get my mind back in gear to keep going with it.
12.  13. and 14:  Baby quilts.  I want to make one or more of these baby quilts by September.  I have all the fabric for the tan one , 12.  I need another fabric or 2 for the superhero's one, 13.  The last one is a cheater type quilt.  I will put the checkered flannel on the back of the little animal picture squares. #14.


1 comment:

  1. I love all of your projects. Can't wait to see the finishes. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete