Saturday, April 12, 2014

2nd quarter projects for Littlest Thistle FAL

I will be rolling over all except 2 projects from the first quarter.  I only completed two but I was happy to get those done.  Also, I am adding several more UFO's to the list.  I am beginning to get frightened at my ufo's lurking around here.  Anyway, I thought if I made my list a little longer this time, it would put more pressure on me to get more of them done.
Lets get to it:

1.String quilt.  Needs quilted.

2. One inch strip quilt.  No progress.  

3. Around the Block qal 2014. 

4. Building Blocks qal 2014.  I have worked ahead on this one. I need to put binding on it but I was trying to decide if I wanted to put a border on it first.  The store is out of the fabric I want to use for border.  The same fabric I used for the sashing strips.  This is qayg.

5.  Quick as a Fox.  I have the backing ready.

6 and 7:   2 medallion quilts from 2013.  The top one needs one more border.  The bottom one is done now.  I have backing picked out for top one.  Sometimes I get stalled on picking out the backs.

8.  Fall Theme bom 2012.  I need to pick out backing.  Nothing seems quite right for it.  I have to be picky.  Right?  The back stays on there forever!

9.  Planet Patchwork.  I have the backing picked out now.  I just bought it!  

10.  Quiltbug NYD mystery.  Need to choose backing so I can go forward with it.

11.   Scrappy Trips.  No progress.
12.  Life's A Journey.  A real cool quilt along from Darlee's Quilts.  She has put a lot of work into this qal.  It is also a mystery.  She encourages people to make changes as desired and I have done a little of that.  
OK.  That is my list for the Littlest Thistles FAL second quarter.  She has put a tremendous amount of effort into presenting this to us.  I can't imagine the work involved with it.  I appreciate the encouragement to finish my poor neglected unfinished projects and to keep going on the newer ones I have started.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment