Saturday, July 21, 2012

Scarecrow quilt did get finished

It was the Dorinda Mystery Quilt that prompted me into starting a blog.  I did finish it earlier this year and realized that I should have included a picture here on my blog.  I put each section together qayg as the mystery unfolded.  When the mystery was over then I put on the borders and the binding is the same fabric as the border plaid.  I usually think of home made scarecrows wearing old plaid shirts.
So here is a picture of the back.  It is kinda rumpled up in order to get more of it in the picture.  I didn't have anyone around to hold it up.  It is 78x95".     This is the most interesting and unusual mystery quilt that I have ever participating and I thank the Dorinda Blog for offering it.  Thank you, Thank you,  Thank you.
Scarecrow Quilt back

No comments:

Post a Comment